Updated: Sep 4
Keeping fit and healthy has become a top priority for most people in the 21st century.
However, with the busy lifestyle that most people lead, it can be challenging to find time to hit the gym or even go for a run.
This is where a personal trainer comes in handy. Personal trainers are fitness professionals who help people achieve their fitness goals by creating personalized workout plans and offering guidance and motivation throughout the fitness journey.
In this blog post, we will explore how much a personal trainer costs in London, the benefits of regular physical activity from a physical and mental point of view. We will also discuss bad habits that the human body develops from sitting on a chair all day and why hiring a mobile personal trainer could be a good idea.
How much is a personal trainer in London
Personal training services vary in price depending on the location, experience, and qualifications of the personal trainer.
In London, personal training services can cost anywhere from £30 to £150 per hour. However, it is essential to note that the cost of a personal trainer is not the only factor to consider when hiring one. Other factors such as experience, qualifications, and the trainer's ability to create a personalized workout plan should also be considered.
It is important to note that hiring a personal trainer should be seen as an investment in one's health and wellbeing. The benefits of regular physical activity far outweigh the cost of hiring a personal trainer.
Furthermore, some personal trainers offer discounted rates for clients who book multiple sessions in advance. This is an excellent way to save money while still receiving quality training services.
Benefits of regular physical activity: physically and mentally
- Weight management by burning calories and maintain a healthy weight.
- Improved cardiovascular health by strengthening the heart and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Improved muscle strength by building and maintaining muscle strength and endurance.
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels.
- Improved mood: regular physical activity helps to release endorphins, which are hormones that improve mood and reduce feelings of depression.
- Improved cognitive function: regular physical activity helps to improve memory, focus, and overall cognitive function.
Bad habits developped by sendentarity
Sitting on a chair all day can lead to several health problems, including:
- Poor posture which can cause back and neck pain.
- Increased risk of obesity: Sitting for extended periods reduces the number of calories burned, which can lead to weight gain and obesity.
- Increased risk of heart disease.
- Increased risk of diabetes.
- Increased risk of cancer including breast, colon, and ovarian cancer.
Why hiring a mobile private personal trainer is a good idea
Hiring a mobile private personal trainer has several benefits, including:
- Convenience: it saves time and allows individuals to work out in the comfort of their own homes or offices.
- Personalized attention:it allows for personalized attention and instruction.
- Accountability: it ensures accountability and motivation throughout the fitness journey.
- Flexibility: it allows for flexibility in scheduling, making it easier to fit workouts into a busy schedule.
- Expert guidance: Hiring a mobile personal trainer ensures expert guidance and instruction, reducing the risk of injury and ensuring efficient and effective workouts.
Hiring a personal trainer can be beneficial for those looking to achieve their fitness goals in a safe and efficient manner.
While the cost of a personal trainer may be a concern, the benefits of regular physical activity far outweigh the cost.
In addition, hiring a mobile personal trainer can save time and provide personalized attention, making it easier to achieve fitness goals.
The benefits of regular physical activity extend beyond physical health and include mental health benefits such as reduced stress and anxiety and improved cognitive function.
It is important to note sedentarity can lead to several health problems, making it essential to incorporate physical activity into daily life!